Caixa Mágica, an English and Portuguese distribution based on Ubuntu, for i586 and x86_64 processors, is now at version 20.Caixa Mágica 20 (LinuxCM) brings updates for all the packages from the distribution, features new installation options (such as LVM support), has the latest hardware support integrated, and comes with global performance improvements.
Highlights of Caixa Mágica 20 (LinuxCM):
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.8.0-23;
• GNOME has been updated to version 3.6.3;
• LibreOffice has been updated to version 4.0.2;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 21;
• Chromium is the default Internet explorer and it has been updated to version 25.0.1364.160;
• A complete LibreOffice manual is available.
An entire list of new features and updated packages can be found in the official announcement.
Download Caixa Mágica 20 right now from Softpedia.