Liferea, a free news aggregator capable to store articles for offline reading and with full synchronization with Google Reader and TinyTinyRSS, is now at version 1.8.11.
Liferea 1.8.11 is a minor release in the stable branch and it features just a few changes. The developer also warned users that the upgrade bug ticket numbering on SourceForge has changed and those of you who want to report bugs should be aware of this.
Highlights of Liferea 1.8.11:
• Google Plus to social bookmarking options have been implemented;
• A fix for Debian has been implemented. The x-www-browser preference was not working;
• The Hebrew translation has been improved;
• Incorrect notifications for Google Reader have been corrected;
• All feedvalidator.org references have been removed from the FAQ and XSLT, as it was reported to host malware.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official announcement
Download Liferea 1.8.11
right now from Softpedia.