The Document Foundation has announced that the third Release Candidate version for LibreOffice 4.1.0 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.According to The Document Foundation, starting with version 4.0.0, the LibreOffice installer files have a new naming scheme.
Highlights of LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3:
• The UNO services have been adapted to new-style;
• UNDO Format Paintbrush is now working properly;
• A regression from the first Release Candidate for this branch has been released;
• The Writer no longer crashes after adding words to the user-dictionary;
• An HTML import crash has been corrected.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Windows
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Linux
Download LibreOffice 4.1.0 RC3 for Mac OS X
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.