LibreOffice 3.6.7 RC1 Updated with New Features
A new and improved LibreOffice 3.6.x suite has been released
The Document Foundation has announced that the first RC1 version for LibreOffice 3.6.7 is now available for the Linux platform, bringing a lot of bug fixes and improvements.The new LibreOffice 3.6.7 RC1 has arrived just a couple of weeks after another stable, and more advanced version, 4.0.4, was released.
Highlights of LibreOffice 3.6.7 RC1:
• The complete names of the areas are now added in the pivot table;
• Various typos have been corrected;
• Array elements are now used instead of arguments;
• Right-click can now be used to edit a comment;
• The application can now save documents in the Open XML format;
• A few missing TOC entries has been added in the Help file.
Check out the official archive for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download LibreOffice 3.6.7 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW