Lazarus Exceptional IDE Reaches Version 1.0.6
The latest version of Lazarus can be downloaded from Softpedia
Lazarus, a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) that allows users to create visual (GUI) and non-visual Object Pascal programs, using the Free Pascal compiler to generate the executable, is now at version 1.0.6.Highlights of Lazarus 1.0.6:
• Reapply brush and pen after the DC restore;
• The changing of font color has been fixed on GtkCheckBox;
• Prevent a crash in designer "Change Class" if new name does not exist;
• Apply a scale when drawing not stretched image. This fixes the size of image in printed report;
• Use PopupMenu getter instead of cached FPopupMenu, so GetPopupMenu can be overrided;
• Two additional export filters, TfrImageExportFilterand TfrHtmlDivExportFilter, have been implemented;
• Information is now displayed during the installation process.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Lazarus 1.0.6 right now from Softpedia.