RIM has just released a new version of the Twitter client for BlackBerry devices in Beta Zone. The new application brings lots of new features and improvements meant to enhance the overall user experience.
Twitter for BlackBerry 220.127.116.11 is the last version of the application getting published in the Beta Zone
, so expect the next iteration to be officially released in the BlackBerry App World.
The changelog of this version is pretty solid and includes the following changes:
- Updated Twitter Bird;
- Sharing Tweets over email fails to keep links shortened;
- Reply Hotkey not working and menu item missing on the Tweet Details screen if the Tweet is Retweeted by you;
- When replying to a Tweet with a location, location call out pops up over top of the text in the Tweet;
- Main account was deleted/logged out from app after experiencing network issues;
- Spell check dialog appears as well as the suggested usernames in Sign Up screen
Keep in mind that the application is only available for download through BlackBerry Beta Zone
, which requires a valid account.