Lasem, a library for rendering SVG and Mathml, implementing a DOM-like API, which is based on GObject and uses Pango and Cairo for the rendering, is now at version 0.4.1.Highlights of Lasem 0.4.1:
• A zoom option for the lasem-render has been added;
• Support for building out-of-source has been implemented;
• Linking against the standard math library has been done explicitly;
• GIR scanner warning fixes have been implemented;
• Support for viewport-fill and viewport-opacity attributes has been added;
• Support for comp-op attributes has been added;
• The text patches have been reverted because they were not supposed to be in the 0.4 branch.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Lasem 0.4.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.