Lasem, a library for rendering SVG and Mathml, implementing a DOM like API, which is based on GObject and uses Pango and Cairo for the rendering, is now at version 0.3.4.
Highlights of Lasem 0.3.4:
• The result of comparison to reference file is displayed in the test suite;
• Cairo API is now used to implementation when possible;
• Blur misposition has been repaired;
• Support for filter primitive subregion has been implemented;
• Implementation of <feTile> has been completed;
• Implementation of BackgroundImage and BackgroundAlpha has been completed;
• Implementation of <switch> has been completed;
• Group opacity optimization has been reimplemented;
• Implementation of get_extents for <polygon>, <polyline>, <ellipse>, <line> and <text> has been completed;
• Support for HSL color syntax has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog
Download Lasem 0.3.4
right now from Softpedia.