Lightweight Portable Security (LPS), a thin Linux operating system that creates a secure end node from trusted media on almost any Intel-based computer (PC or Mac), is now at version 1.3.6.
As usual, LPS-Public
comes with many updated packages and improvements, among which we can mention:
• Mozilla Firefox updated to version 10.0.7 ESR;
• Firefox Extension HTTPS Everywhere 2.2.2 has been added;
• Firefox Extension NoScript 2.5.4 has been added;
• Mozilla Thunderbird has been updated to version 10.0.7 ESR (Deluxe only);
• Pidgin was updated to version 2.10.6;
• Flash was not updated to 184.108.40.206 because it crashes with Youtube;
• Java has been updated to version 1.6u35;
• OpenSSH has been updated to version 6.1p1;
• Firefox extension blocklisting has been removed;
• Minor bookmark updates have been implemented;
Download LPS Public 1.3.6
right now from Softpedia.