LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS, and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.11.Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.11:
• A slowdown in mirror from http has been fixed;
• A coredump that occurred in sftp when accessing an inexistent file has been fixed;
• A new option --file/-f has been added to mirror a single file;
• A new option -O has been added for get/put similarity;
• Various WebDAV fixes and improvements have been implemented;
• The handling of incorrect encoding of file names has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement. Download LFTP 4.4.11 right now from Softpedia.