LFTP, a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface that supports FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols, has reached version 4.4.1.
Every operation made with LFTP is reliable, which means that, if any non-fatal error occurs, the operation is retried automatically.
Highlights of LFTP 4.4.1:
• The XDG directories are used if ~/.lftp (or $LFTP_HOME) does not exist;
• Fixed non-interactive mode to skip showing the status line;
• Assert in ftpclass.cc has been fixed;
• Coredump fixed after trying to start a duplicate torrent;
• The verbose status message of some jobs has been repaired;
• Some buffers have been fixed in order to limit the buffer size;
• DHT cache saving has been fixed.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement
Download LFTP 4.4.1
right now from Softpedia.