Eidos Interactive announced it will publish "LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game" for the Nintendo GameCube.
The world's most successful film series meets the world's favourite toy in this epic video game. Blending the unique world and designs of LEGO play materials with the unforgettable characters, stories and vehicles of the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe, previously released on PS2, Xbox and PC to great acclaim, this title is set for its debut on the Nintendo GameCube platform in autumn 2005.
Play the most memorable
and exhilarating scenes from "The Phantom Menace", "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith", including pod racing on Mos Espa, the repelling of the droid onslaught in the Genosian arena and Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon's fatal fight with Darth Maul.
Some gameplay features:
- Play the most memorable and exciting scenes from Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Massive array of vehicles including Naboo fighters, pod racers, speeder bikes, and vehicles from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Use 'The Force' to manipulate environments and objects in order to solve puzzles
- Over 30 playable characters
- Two-player 'drop in, drop out' mode
- Free-play mode where unlocked characters can be played in different scenarios to the films.
- Collectables that can be used to unlock hidden levels and vehicles
- Authentic sounds from the films provided by Skywalker Sound Since the number of Internet threats consisting of viruses, worms, trojans (to mention just a few) is growing day by day, Softpedia gives you the chance to vote for your favorite antivirus application. Vote here for the antivirus which takes care of your security.