Kolab, a secure, scalable and reliable groupware server that provides standards tasks such as E-Mail, Directory and Web Service, is now at version 3.0.Highlights of Kolab 3.0:
• This brand new version of Kolab features a new modern webclient that integrates Roundcube instead of Horde;
• It integrates a lot better into existing user directory setups;
• It is now possible to scale all functional components of Kolab separately;
• Kolab 3 dropped OpenPKG and can now be installed with native packages on Redhat Enterprise Linux, CentOS and Debian;
• The server components have been rewritten completely for the 3.0 release;
• The Open Standards Kolab uses to store its data are governed by the Kolab Enhancement Proposals.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Kolab 3.0 right now from Softpedia.