Kid3 audio tag editor, a tool that can be used to edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco, is now at version 2.2.
Kid3 Tag Editor 2.2 features some pretty important changes, including improved Discogs and AcoustID audio fingerprint import, bug fixes and usability improvements.
Highlights of Kid3 Tag Editor 2.2:
• An Option to load last opened file on startup has been added;
• An Option to use locale for character conversion has been added;
• New features of TagLib 1.8, meaning ID3 frames, ID3v2.3, tracker modules (MOD, S3M, IT, XM), are now supported;
• The use of GStreamer is now supported instead of FFmpeg for Chromaprint decoding;
• Building with latest libav/FFmpeg libraries is now supported;
• Discogs import has been rewritten to use Discogs API v2.0.
Check out the official changelog
for a full list of updates and new features.
Download Kid3 Tag Editor 2.2
right now from Softpedia.