KDE Telepathy, a suite of applications that form an instant-messaging client for Jabber, Gmail, Facebook, MSN, is now at version 0.4.
What makes KDE Telepathy different is that it completely integrates with Plasma Workspaces, but can also be used as a normal application.
· Work was started to have a Kopete log importer ready for the next version;
· Support for making audio and video calls right from the desktop has been added;
· The ability to browse chat logs has been added;
· A Chat Plasmoid now allow users to communicate without switching windows. It sits in the panel and pops up new messages;
· A Contact List Plasmoid now displays the presence of buddies and users can start a chat with them;
· The KRunner interface makes it easy to search for contacts and start chats.
Download KDE Telepathy 0.4
right now from official website. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.
Follow us on Google+