While everybody’s getting ready for the big Windows 8 launch next month, Microsoft debuted a new special deal that concerns Windows 7, Xbox and Kinect, Windows Phones and other software products.
Basically, it all comes down to how much you’re ready to spend when stepping inside a Microsoft Store. Depending on the purchased products’ price, you can receive discounts of up to 20 percent for any of the aforementioned apps.
There are a few requirements though, and all of them are presented below, as they were published on the official page
of the discount campaign:
- Bring offer code 885370366334 to your local Microsoft Store.
- Spend $100-$499 and save 10% off your purchase.
- Spend $500-$999 and save 15% off your purchase.
- Spend $1000 or more and save 20% off your purchase.
- Offer valid only at your local Microsoft Store.