Kwave, a sound editor designed for the KDE Desktop Environment that can perform a variety of tasks, has just reached version 0.8.10.
Kwave 0.8.10 can be used to edit many types of audio formats, including multi-channel files. The application also includes plugins that can transform the audio data in several ways and presents a graphical view with a complete zoom.
Highlights of Kwave 0.8.10:
• Support for Ogg/Opus codec has been added;
• An unwanted termination occurred if the splash screen closed while the first toplevel widget was starting up;
• The autodetection of svg-to-png conversion has been improved;
• Support for the "rsvg-convert" features has been added;
• The default memory size has been increased;
• Some GUI improvements have been implemented;
More details about this release and about the changes in the latest version are present in the official announcement
Download Kwave 0.8.10
right now from Softpedia.