Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.5 Brings Haswell Fixes
The latest version of the Intel X.Org Driver can be downloaded from Softpedia
Intel X.Org Driver package, an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org, has reached version 2.21.5.Chris Wilson has released yet another version of xf86-video-intel drivers, which features quite some interesting changes.
Highlights of Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.5:
• A buffer leak has been prevented, if a non-fullscreen Window is closed with multiple pending swap events;
• An offset transformation has been fixed, for fallback gradient paths;
• Glamor is no longer crashing if it’s not configured;
• UXA has been prevented from crashing, if it’s torn down during PreInit;
• Miscompilation with different functional units has been prevented;
• The rendering of CompositeTriFan has been fixed, with the recent Xorg.
A complete list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Intel X.Org Driver 2.21.5 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW