Improve Your Xfce Desktop with the Zen Suite 0.11.2 Theme
The latest version of Zen Suite can be downloaded from Softpedia
Zen suite, a theme compatible with GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3.x that aims to be simple, consistent and visually appealing, is now at version 0.11.2.Zen suite 0.11.2 features a menubar, toolbar and icons, it available for both GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3.x, it's compatible with Xfce widgets and the Xfce notify theme, and brings pre-configured color schemes (Zen, Zen-blua, Zen-griza, Zen-nigra, Zen-nokto, Zen-verda, and Zen-papero).
The dependencies are the usual ones: Murrine engine version 0.98 (at least) for GTK+ 2.x, and of course GTK+ 3.8 at least for the rest of the features.
According to the developer, Cedric Leporcq, the gtk-3 version is mostly tested on few applications under Xfce.
Highlights of Zen suite 0.11.2:
• A workaround has been implemented for the theme rendering in LibreOffice;
• The gtk-2 notebook radio background is now prelight for Zen-griza;
• The gtk2/3 Zen-papero style has been added;
• A gtk3 notebook label color issue has been fixed for gthumb;
• Standard build tools have been added.
A complete list of features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zen suite 0.11.2 right now from Softpedia.
Zen Suite in action
HOT RIGHT NOW