Michael Tremer, a developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced IPFire 2.13 Core 67, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution.
Highlights of IPFire 2.13 Core 67:
• In this core update, the wireless drivers have been taken from Linux 3.8, where numerous problems have been fixed and new hardware support has been added as well;
• The driver for ASIX USB network adapters was updated to version 4.5;
• Update Accelerator now supports caching of Microsoft Windows 8 updates;
• fireinfo has been updated to version 2.1.7, where a new hardware string has been put on the blacklist;
• OpenVPN client packages can now be downloaded when the server is not enabled.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download IPFire 2.13 Core 67
right now from Softpedia.