Michael Tremer, developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced IPFire 2.11 Core 63, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution.
Unlike previous versions of IPFire, which brought substantial changes, this latest release, IPFire 2.11 Core 63, only brings a few bug fixes;
Highlights of IPFire 2.11 Core 63:
• Apache was updated 2.2.23 because of a few security issues (CVE-2012-2687
• Dhcp was updated to version 4.2.2 because the older version got confused with VLAN;
• Fireinfo was updated to version 2.1.6 and now it ignores more invalid ID strings;
• The OpenVPN fragment/mssfix bug has been repaired;
• The network-vlans initscript is not too noisy any more (some invalid HTML output was generated by the index.cgi script);
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download IPFire 2.11 Core 63
right now from Softpedia.