Michael Tremer, developer for the ipfire.org team, has announced that IPFire 2.11 Core 61, a new stable release of the popular Linux-based firewall distribution. Highlights of IPFire 2.11 Core 61:
• OpenVPN support has been improved;
• OpenVPN net2net (N2N) or site2site (S2S) connections are now supported;
• Connections can now be renamed upon import;
• OpenVPN N2N connections are displayed with their status on the index page;
• The memory usage had a flaw to not show the correct amount of resident memory. This has been fixed;
• The squid web proxy service has been updated to 3.1.20 and is now compiled with ICAP support enabled;
• More bandwith options for the download/upload throttling.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in official announcement
.Download IPFire 2.11 Core 61
right now from Softpedia.