IP TV Tano Player 1.2 Combines Qt and VLC
The latest version of Tano Player can be downloaded from Softpedia
Tano, an open-source cross-platform IP TV player that combines the Qt and Videolan libraries, is now at version 1.2.The developers have made this software because there was a real need for a simple IP TV player on Linux which could provide EPG (Electronic program guide).
Highlights of Tano 1.2:
• The Tano Core and the Tano Widgets library have been separated;
• The OSD and the fullscreen handling has been updated and improved;
• XMLTV IDs are now automatically mapped to channels in the editor;
• Standard XMLTV categories have been mapped to translations;
• Full MSVC and Qt5 support has been implemented;
• Experimental QML UI, via Qt5, has been added;
• The correct tab order is now used in all the UI files.
The complete changelog can be found on the official website.
Download Tano 1.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW