HotShots, an application used for capturing screens and saving them in a variety of image formats, is now at version 1.2.0.HotShots also allows users to add annotations and graphical data, like arrows, lines, texts and much more.
Highlights of HotShots 1.2.0:
• A few layout changes have been implemented;
• Multi selection option has been added;
• The ability to select a shadow on each item has been integrated;
• The ability to edit some items (polygon, polyline, curve) has been added;
• The ability to add post-effects to the image background has been implemented;
• The ability to send a document directly to printer has been added;
• Several translations have been added;
• The default location is now updated regularly.
A complete list of changes and features can be found in the official announcement.
Download HotShots 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia.