Horde Groupware Webmail Edition, a free, enterprise-ready, browser-based communication suite, is now at version 5.0.3.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.0.3 can be used to send and organize email messages, to manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
Highlights of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.0.3:
• The default Kolab folders are now used for default share preferences;
• Kolab folders are marked as default when changing default share preferences;
• Setting menu refresh rate to none has been fixed;
• Mail filters action is re-added in the dynamic view;
• The parsing of References header has been improved when replying to a message.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.0.3
right now from Softpedia.