Hamachi Graphical Frontend, Haguichi 1.0.20, Now Supports Gnome Shell 3.6
A few more new features and fixes have been added in this version
Haguichi, a graphical frontend for Hamachi on Linux that integrates smoothly into the GNOME desktop, is now at version 1.0.20.Haguichi features fully customizable commands, notification bubbles, meaningful tooltips, collapsible networklist, and more.
Highlights of Haguichi 1.0.20:
• 48x48 hicolor panel icons have been added in order to accommodate Gnome Shell 3.6;
• Some icons have been swapped in the icon chooser popup menu in order to improve cross icon theme compatibility;
• Some changes have been made to basically support gateway networks;
• When (re)starting Hamachi, output from the init script is not being relied on anymore;
• When Hamachi is busy, commands will now be run again a short moment later;
• Join requests for networks that require manual approval are now sent immediately without confirmation.
Check out a complete list of changes and updates in the official announcement.
Download Haguichi 1.0.20 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW