Grilo 0.2.3 Now Supports Network Content Capture
The latest Grilo package can be downloaded from Softpedia
Grilo, a framework focused on making media discovery and browsing easy for application developers, is now at version 0.2.3.Grilo 0.2.3 can provide an API that abstracts the differences among various media content providers, allowing application developers to integrate content from various services and sources.
Highlights of Grilo 0.2.3:
• TMDb plugin has been added in the Test UI program;
• grl_source_resolve() can now be invoked with sources that do not implement it;
• Support for mocking network answers, for testing purposes, has been implemented;
• Support for capturing network content, for testing purpose, has been added;
• Support for all metadata key types and multi-valued elements has been added;
• A linking issue on ARM has been repaired.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Grilo 0.2.3 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW