GParted, a partition editor for creating, reorganizing, and deleting disk partitions with the help of tools that allow managing filesystems, is now at version 0.15.0.
Gparted provides users with the ability to move, resize, check, create, and delete physical volumes under Logical Volume Management (lvm2 pv).
Highlights of Gparted 0.15.0:
• The users now have the ability to track live updates from the execution progress;
• Move operations are now done twice as fast;
• Cancel support has been added;
• The volume label length is now based on the file system type;
• Unallocated space is now selected by default;
• Argument vector usage has been improved.
A complete list of changes and bug fixes can be found in the official announcement
Download GParted 0.15.0
right now from Softpedia.