Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1410.28.The beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, bringing some interesting changes for this particular branch.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1410.28 Beta:
• Flash has been updated to a new beta version of Flash 11.6.602.177, and includes the ActionScript Workers feature;
• The way the apps appear in new tab page has been corrected;
• A crash that occurred while clicking "Install to play offline" button has been corrected;
• An issue that happened where some avatar icons were shown mirrored in tab strip, has been corrected;
• Various stability crashes were fixed.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1410.28 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.