Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 26.0.1410.12.The dev version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users, and it’s quite a big one if we take a look at the new features.
Highlights of Google Chrome 26.0.1410.12:
• Hosted apps in Chrome will always be opened from app launcher;
• Modal confirmation dialog has been added to the enterprise profile sign-in flow;
• A crash with autofill has been corrected;
• Various issues with the sign-in have been fixed;
• The background tab is no longer flashing with certain themes.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 26.0.1410.12 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.