Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.58.
A new stable version of the Google Chrome browser has been made available and, as usual, it comes with a ton of fixes.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.58:
• An assert fix in retry login of OAuth2LoginVerifier has been implemented;
• A crash caused by clicks on the captive portal page info link has been fixed;
• Escape HTML to avoid injection attacks;
• Disable sticky-deny for media device access until the UI is fully available;
• Added step that saves OAuth2 tokens fetched through policy into TokenService.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.58
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.