Google Chrome 25.0.1364.36 Beta for Linux Released with Minor Fixes
As it stands right now, this is the most advanced version of Google Chrome available
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.36.The new Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users and it marks yet another milestone in development, as the browser now moves into the 25.x branch.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.36:
• The Chrome Apps <webview> Browser Demo now renders correctly;
• Fixed clipboard operations through the wrench menu that were not working in the find bar or devtools;
• Missing browser-side checks have been added for sizes of UDP reads and writes;
• An --lso-host switch that lets us override hosts for LSO URLs, has been added;
• PIN safety URL has been fixed.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.36 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a Beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW