Gnumeric, a spreadsheet application that is part of the Gnome desktop environment and that can read files saved with other spreadsheet tools, is now at version 1.12.0.
This is the first release in Gnumeric 1.12.x series and comes with lots of impressive features and improvements.
Highlights of Gnumeric 1.12.0:
• Gnumeric is now based on Gtk+ 3.x;
• Gnumeric is now dual-licensed with GPLv2 and GPLv3;
• The ODS import and export have been improved;
• The Data labels, the scattered min-max plot type, and the rich text for labels have been improved;
• Intermediate results are no longer rounded so functions like SUM are now even more accurate;
• Gnumeric is slightly faster and uses slightly less memory for large workbooks;
• Start-up time has been improved by embedding.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download Gnumeric 1.12.0
right now from Softpedia.