A new development release of the Gnote note-taking application for the GNOME desktop environment has been released earlier today, March 3, including various new features, updated translations and many bug fixes.
Highlights of Gnote 3.7.3:
• The titlebar is now automatically hidden when maximized;
• Gtkmm 3.6 is now required;
• Gtk::SearchEntry is now used for search entries;
• Re-implemented support for spell check;
• Improved the main window toolbar;
• Add-ins can now add actions to the main window note and search modes;
• Removed old gdk_threads_* functions;
• Repaired occasional launching synchronization crashes.
Last but not least, the following translations have been updated in Gnote 3.7.3: Brazilian Portuguese, Assamese, Czech, French, Japanese, Polish, Punjabi, Serbian, Slovenian and Spanish. Also, the Czech and Spanish manuals have been updated. More details can be found in the raw changelog
Download Gnote 3.7.3
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.