Gnome System Monitor, an application that enables users to display basic system information and to monitor system processes, usage of system resources, and file systems, is now at version 3.7.90.The application shows active processes and how processes are related to each other. It also provides detailed information about individual processes.
Highlights of Gnome System Monitor 3.7.90:
• The application does not fail to build on (k)freebsd;
• Processes can use more than 100% CPU - solaris mode by default;
• Column sizes are no longer re-setted every time in 'File Systems' tab - save devices column settings;
• A quicker way to select the columns you want has been added;
• "System Monitor" name no longer conflicts with the KDE's "System Monitor";
• Minor performance optimizations have been implemented.
Check the changelog for a complete list of updates and fixes.
Download Gnome System Monitor 3.7.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.