The Gnome Disk Utility project, a tool that provides the Disks and Disk Image Mounter applications with an interface for dealing with storage devices, is now at version 3.7.2. Highlights of Gnome Disk Utility 3.7.2:
• A --format-device command line option has been added;
• Resolve backing crypto device when selecting object;
• move code to ensure unused volume to gduutils.c;
• A --xid command line option has been added for the format dialog;
• Only show eject button if drive has removable media;
• Don't use deprecated gtk_style_context_notify_state_change() function;
• A TODO file has been added.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and new features.
Download Gnome Disk Utility 3.7.2
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.