Glib 2.35.2 Repairs Critical Regression
The latest version of Glib can be downloaded from Softpedia
Glib, the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME and that provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces, is now at version 2.35.2.Highlights of Glib 2.35.2:
• A new incompatible change has been introduced in this version: it is no longer permitted to add interfaces to a class after the first instantiation;
• GIO now has kqueue support for GfileMonitor;
• UNIX signal sources now allow watching SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2;
• Many pedantic cleanups to adhere to a higher level of -W use have been implemented;
• GTask changes to avoid a deadlock have been implemented.
• URL-encoding of trashed files has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, bug fixes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Glib 2.35.2 right now from Softpedia.