Kazam Screencaster, a simple screen recording program that will capture the content of the users’ screen and record a video file that can be played by any video player supporting VP8/WebM video format, is now at version 1.3.2.
Highlights of Kazam Screencaster 1.3.2:
• The GUI was redesigned, rehauled, and refreshed;
• Support for GStreamer 1.0 has been implemented and older versions are no longer functional, which means that Kazam will only work on Ubuntu 12.10;
• Keyboard shortcuts have been implemented, again;
• Different capture modes, full screen, all screens, area and window, are now available;
• The applications can now capture still images too;
• Autosaving of videos and picture has been implemented.
Read the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kazam Screencaster 1.3.2
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.