GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.7.0.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.7.0 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• An "inverted" property has been added to GtkLevelBar;
• RTL flipping in GtkLevelBar is now supported;
• Various memory leak fixes have been implemented;
• Drag-motion event handling has been fixed;
• The appearance of the dragged header has been improved.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 3.7.0
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.