GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.6.1.
According to the developers, GTK+ 3.6.1 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• Huge refactoring has been done in order to avoid computing wrong values;
• Computing child paths has been fixed;
• Binary websockets are used when available;
• Imperfect Russian translation of 'Print preview' has been fixed;
• Nautilus tabs now have black background;
• GTK+ 3.5.18 now makes Epiphany unusable;
• A multi-display problem in touch handle code has been fixed;
• Multiple translation updates have been implemented.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement
Download GTK+ 3.6.1
right now from Softpedia.