GTK+ 3.11.4 Features Better Online Support
The latest version of GTK+ can be downloaded from Softpedia
GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 3.11.4.According to the developers, GTK+ 3.11.4 is actually a very large update. This is the branch that will eventually evolve into GTK+ 3.12 stable.
Highlights of GTK+ 3.11.4:
• A new container, which has a centered child like GtkHeaderBar, has been added;
• The online support has been simplified and modernized;
• GtkHeaderBar button theming has been changed to be more flexible. There is now a gtk-decoraton-layout setting and a decoration-layout property;
• The Links in labels are now accessible;
• The accessible roles of several widgets have been fixed.
A complete changelog featuring all the updates and fixes can be found in the official announcement. Download GTK+ 3.11.4 right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.