GTK+ 2.24.15 Fixes CUPS Authentication
This is just a maintenance release with a few fixes
GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 2.24.15.According to the developers, GTK+ 2.24.15 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• Signalize (already existing) GtkMenuShell.insert();
• CUPS authentication now works properly;
• File chooser dialog does not save its sizes;
• When printing Custom paper sizes, the GTK Print Dialog does not send the correct page size attribute;
• Guard optimization has been included;
• GChecksum can now be introspected;
• A critical bug in gtknotebook has been fixed;
• Never use GTK_STATE_ACTIVE to paint the background.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement.
Download GTK+ 2.24.15 right now from Softpedia.