GTK+, a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces that provide a complete set of widgets, suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites, is now at version 2.24.14.
According to the developers, GTK+ 2.24.14 incorporates new features and quite a few updates:
• The bookmarks file is used from the same XDG location as GTK+ 3, if present;
• A setting to specify the startup mode has been added;
• A crash in gtk_im_context_ime_reset has been fixed;
• Infinite recursion in the ime input module is now avoided;
• The real current event time is now used for generated motion events;
• The tooltips window has been moved to the topmost level.
A complete changelog, featuring all the updates and fixes, can be found in the official announcement
Download GTK+ 2.24.14
right now from Softpedia.