GStreamer, a development framework for creating applications such as media players, video editors, and so on, has finally reached version 1.0.6.The GStreamer project has announced that a new API and ABI-stable 1.x series, which makes up the GStreamer multimedia framework, has been released.
Highlights of GStreamer 1.0.6:
• Seeking on a pipeline, with NULL clock, is now working properly;
• Renegotiations are now handled correctly;
• Avoid warnings from NULL outcaps passed to transform_size in shutdown race;
• Query is now removed from queue if the queue is flushing;
• Make sure enumeration types and flags are introspected and available to bindings;
• allow-none annotation has been added for the gst_pipeline_new()'s name property.
A complete list of architectural changes, new features and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Gstreamer 1.0.6 right now from Softpedia.