John Stowers has announced the release of GNOME Tweak Tool 3.8.0, a utility popular among users of the GNOME 3 desktop environment.The GNOME Tweak Tool is better known by the users of Ubuntu as Advanced Settings. As you might expect, it's a very important tool for customizing how your Gnome 3 environment looks and behaves.
Highlights of GNOME Tweak Tool 3.8.0:
• Manual extension installation is now working properly;
• A tweak has been added for the window raise-on-click function;
• The application no longer crashes if gnome-shell is not running/installed;
• Extensions are now listed alphabetically;
• Uninstalling and deleting extensions is now allowed.
A complete list of changes, for all the versions launched so far, can be found in the official GNOME repository.
Download GNOME Tweak Tool 3.8.0 right now from Softpedia.