GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.7.90.Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.7.90:
• Use header bar to show the current panel's name;
• Sound and user-accounts panels have been added to the command-line completion, ensuring that the completion is sorted by default;
• Do not forcibly suppress debug messages if --verbose not set;
• GNOME Shell search provider has been added;
• Widget relations have been added for accessibility;
• Fallback from keywords function has been removed.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 3.7.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.