GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.7.3. Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.7.3:
• The fallback session handling code has been coded;
• Search panel, privacy panel, and notifications panel have been added;
• The proper Unicode ellipsis are now used instead of the three dots;
• The previous panel is now removed when switching to a new one;
• Printers are now shown in Unity;
• A possible crasher on startup, which occurs when the X11Variant is empty, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog
. Download GNOME Control Center 3.7.3
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.