GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for the configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.4.3.
Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.4.3:
• The Ctrl+Alt+W key combination is now handled differently than Ctrl+W;
• Users can now escape the wallpaper filename before displaying it;
• The settings for DUN/PAN networks are now working properly;
• A crash on hidden SSIDs has been fixed;
• An impossible resolution is no longer added when using the clone mode;
• A crash which occurred when searching for languages has been repaired;
• Users can now assign Ctrl+Q to a shortcut;
• The “Create” button has been made inactive until some data is entered;
• A memory leak of GtkBuilder has been fixed.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog
Download GNOME Control Center 3.4.3
right now from Softpedia.