It fixes various bugs, adds some improvements and a couple of new features
Yet another development version of the upcoming GNOME Boxes 3.8, a sophisticated application to easily and quickly access remote or virtual systems on the controversial and popular GNOME 3 desktop environment, has been announced last evening, February 5.GNOME Boxes 3.7.5 is a here to mainly fix various issues that were introduced since the previous development version, but it also adds a few improvements and new features. It is part of the upcoming GNOME 3.7.5 desktop environment, which should be released later today, February 6, 2013.
Highlights of GNOME Boxes 3.7.5:
• Repaired screenshot zooming in properties view mode;
• Fixed squash icon in properties, when the wizard is open;
• Added a header to properties view mode;
• The toolbar is now translucent in fullscreen mode;
• The toolbar now uses the standard OSD look when in fullscreen;
• Fix old Clutter API warnings;
• Initial support for driver files and logos from non-HTTP sources;
• The 'Cancel' button was moved to the left in the wizard;
• The selection toolbar is now correctly displayed in the user interface;
• Added support for a new tracker version;
• Command-line arguments are now properly supported in the secondary process;
• Switching to display mode will grab focus;
• Stock buttons are now used for 'Delete' and 'Properties' instead of icons;
• Support for the latest version of the libgd library;
• The wizard is no longer automatically launched on first time usage;
• Fullscreen mode is no longer automatically activated when a new virtual machine is started;
• Fullscreen mode is automatically activated when the user selects an item when maximized.
Last but not least, the following translations have been added, updated or fixed in this new development release of the GNOME Boxes application: Assamese, Hebrew, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Uyghur.
More details about the GNOME Boxes 3.7.5 development release with a list of all the contributors, can be found in the official raw changelog.
Download GNOME Boxes 3.7.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.