GAdmin-ProFTPD, an easy-to-use GTK+ frontend for the ProFTPD standalone server, is now at version 0.4.4.GAdmin 0.4.4 with Proftpd provides administrators with access to virtual hosting, 8 layers of security including chrooted users and encrypted transfers on both the data and control channels. It's a good solution for any kind of FTP-Serving or webhotels.
Highlights of GAdmin-ProFTPD 0.4.4:
• Authentication types are now selectable with combo choices;
• ModulePath is added if found but missing in the conf;
• MySQL-support has been added via MySQL interprocess communication;
• The MySQL database setup adds user, group and quota tables;
• Remote and local MySQL users can now be added, changed and deleted.
A complete list of new features and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download GAdmin-ProFTPD 0.4.4 right now from Softpedia.